Some Healthy Foods Choices From A Fitness Professional
When it comes to healthy foods, all of the fruits and veggies are undoubtedly healthy. Including them all in your meal is very essential to lead a healthy life. However, if you are in search of the super foods or magic foods of the world then we are here with our top five in the list. There are some fruits veggies and foods that can work wonders to your body and even your mind. The meal you take is said to throw a lot of impact on your body and psychology and always choose foods you like as its important to not have any food waste. Therefore if you want to keep yourself fit and positive then you have to know about these 5 healthy foods listed below.
Before beginning with the list, it is important to understand that though these foods are super healthy, over dosing any of them can also have a negative impact on your body. Therefore include the right amount in your diet along with other important grains and veggies these food are recommendations from https://rightpathfitness.co.uk London leading personal trainers.
Healthy foods From A Fitness Professional
- Lemons– this is the very first food on our list and it has earned this position. Lemon is full of goodness and is no less than a boon to a human. Just one lemon is said to have more than 100 percent of the daily intake of vitamin C which can improve your heart health by cutting down cholesterol. It can reduce the toxins in your body and is really great for the skin.
- Dark chocolate– it is the best food which is good for the tongue as well as for the body. Dark chocolate is said to lift up the mood and regulate blood pressure level in the body. Dark chocolate is good for the heart by increasing good HDL level in the body. It is also a good source of antioxidants.
- Potatoes– don’t get amazed as potatoes not only have carbs in it. They are rich in the very essential cell building folate and have eight times of cancer fighting cells and immune boosting Vitamin a that you need daily. Taking healthy amount of potato can keep you away from a lot of problems related to your body.
- Salmon– salmon is great source of omega 3 fatty acid which is known to reduce depression, hearth diseases, and cancer. It can also treat alzimers and has proven very effective for the health and skin. Including salmon in your diet can help in fulfilling various deficiencies in the body. You can opt for wild farm raised salmon to have better results.
- Walnuts- we all know that walnuts are said to be very effective for our brain power. Other than this they are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and can give your body protection against sun damage. They are also known to be helpful in fighting cancer. You can simply roast them or add them to your desert from time to time.
The list of best foods of the world does not end here. There are several more like avocados, garlic and broccoli etc which continue in the list. However these Healthy foods are not to miss out.